The Rossland Museum and the Gold Fever Follies are pleased to continue the Golden Ticket program for the 2015 summer season!
Come spend a day in Rossland and visit two of our favourite summer attractions for one low price! Visit the Rossland Museum & Discovery Centre and then experience the Gold Fever Follies – Rossland’s original musical theatre based on Rossland’s exciting gold rush days. Complete your day by visiting any of our participating businesses for a discount!
GFF Museum Golden Ticket ($3 savings)
General (Adult) $13 $10 $20
Students $13 $5 $15
Seniors $10 $8 $15
Child (6-12) $8 $3 $10 ($1.00 savings)
Gold Fever Follies performances run 3pm & 7:30pm – Tuesdays through Saturdays – June 30th to August 22nd. (No matinee on June 30th)
The Museum is open daily July through August 10am to 6pm. Downtown Walking Tours also available ($3 cost w/ purchase of Golden Ticket or Museum Pass) Thursdays and Saturdays at 1:45pm – meet at Harry Lefevre Square – junction of Columbia and Washington – and ending at the Miner’s Hall just in time for the Follies matinee.
The participating local establishments are:
- Alpine Grind – 50 cents off a beverage
- Bear Country Kitchen – 50 cents off frozen yogurt, smoothies, or ice cream
- Clansey’s Cafe – 50 cents off a beverage
- The Flying Steamshovel – 10% off food
- Gabriella’s @ the Prestige – 10% off food
- The Garage Restaurant – 1 free dessert w/ purchase of specialty drink
- Idgie’s or Misty Mountain Pizza – 15% off food
- Redstone Resort – 10% off food only + 18 hole game for $45
- New Edition Cafe & Books – 10% off food & drink
- Subway – 10% off