The Rossland Museum and the Gold Fever Follies are pleased to continue the Golden Ticket program for the 2017 summer season!
Come spend a day in Rossland and visit two of our favourite summer attractions for one low price! Visit the Rossland Museum & Discovery Centre and then experience the Gold Fever Follies – Rossland’s original musical theatre based on Rossland’s exciting gold rush days. Complete your day by visiting any of our participating businesses for a discount!
Follies Museum Golden Ticket ($3 savings)
General (Adult) $13 $10 $20
Students $13 $8 $18
Seniors $10 $8 $15
Youth (13-17) $13 $5 $15
Child (6-12) $8 $5 $10
5-year olds $8 FREE $6.50 (must be purchased with another golden ticket; $1.50 savings)
Gold Fever Follies performances run 3pm & 7:30pm – Tuesdays through Saturdays – July 1st to August 26th. (No matinee on July 1st)
The Museum is open daily July through August 10am to 6pm.
Downtown Walking Tours also available ($3 cost w/ purchase of Golden Ticket or Museum Pass) Thursdays at 6:15pm – meet at Rossland Mountain Market – junction of Columbia and Queen – and ending at the Miner’s Hall just in time for the Follies evening show.
Take advantage of these one-time discounts from our amazing supporting businesses:
- Alpine Grind – 50 cents off a beverage
- Bear Country Kitchen – 50 cents off frozen yogurt, smoothies, or ice cream
- Idgie’s or Misty Mountain Pizza – 15% off food
- Rock Cut Pub – 10% off food
- Zee Crepes Restaurant – 10% off food
- Mountain Nugget Chocolate Co. – 25% off chocolate, ice cream & desserts
- The Flying Steamshovel – 10% off food
- Redstone Resort – 10% off food only + 18 hole game for $45
- Rossland Beer Company – 1 free drink + keep the glass!
- Uptown Lounge @ the Prestige – 10% off food